The Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of REALTORS® (CSMAR) recently installed its 2023 officers and directors at its 14th Annual Awards & Installation Luncheon. Otto Catrina, 2022 President of the California Association of REALTORS®, administered the oath of office.
Tim McDougall of Sotheby’s International Realty will serve as president in 2023, succeeding Barbara Radke of Keller Williams Westlake Village.
“It is an honor to take up the mantle of president,” said McDougall “Our association provides critical services and training to REALTORS® and is an important voice for home ownership and the real estate profession. We’re looking forward to building off of the accomplishments of last year’s leadership.”
CSMAR’s 2023 Officers:
- President: Tim McDougall, Sotheby’s International Realty
- President-Elect: Brooke Grayson, Aviara Real Estate
- Secretary/Treasurer: Bret Carden, Sotheby’s International Realty
- Immediate Past President: Barbara Radke, Keller Williams Westlake Village
CSMAR’s 2023 Directors:
- Annette Berger, Sotheby’s International Realty
- Sharon Berman, Dilbeck Real Estate
- Tami Jo Colburn, Quality One Realty Inc.
- Rick Gaviati, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Ryan Huggins, Huggins Homes
- Kathryn Laub, Keller Williams Exclusive Properties
- Chuck Lech, Dilbeck Real Estate
- Gayle Sutton, Keller Williams Exclusive Properties