C.A.R. REALTORS® Care
Join us in contributing to the C.A.R. Disaster Relief Fund!
The fund was established due to all the devastating wildfires. Grants are provided to help members of the REALTOR® family, their staff, and association members and their staff who have incurred substantial losses.
CSMAR will match funds that our members contribute, up to $5,000.
Click on the link to make a secure, tax-deductible donation online.
You may also send checks directly to:
California Community Foundation
221 S. Figueroa Street Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Once you have made your donation, please email Evelyn with the date and amount of your donation so we are able to double your contribution!
For those in need of support, please don’t hesitate to Apply for Relief online now.
A partial list of REALTOR® member benefits includes…
- Automatic membership in the 177,000 member California Association of REALTORS®
Watch this video
to learn how C.A.R. membership can benefit you!
- Automatic membership in the one million member National Association of REALTORS®
- CSMAR’s Weekly Scoop
- Valuable sales statistics
- Networking opportunities
- REALTOR® store stocked with real estate related books and products
- Professional and education opportunities
- Dispute Resolution service
- Access to C.A.R. Legal Hot Line (213-739-8282)
- Group Health Insurance through C.A.R.
- The Benefits Store (insurance services)
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
Your new CSMAR Board of Directors for 2018
Gayle Sutton – President
Elizabeth Parvex – President-Elect
Glen Scalise – Secretary/Treasurer
Nicholas Gough – Director
Mike Hanley* – Director
Dennis Lea – Director
Charles Lech* – Director
Jan McMillen – Director
Lisa Morrison – Director
Barbara Radke* – Director
Joel Reznick* – Director
Debbie Hake – Past President
*Elected for two terms (2018-2019)
All Bylaws Amendment Proposals were Voted For +
+Pending NAR approval
The CSMAR 2017 Annual Elections concluded July 11th at 4:00 p.m. CSMAR thanks all the REALTORS® who took the time to cast a ballot. We appreciate the response we had to our electronic election!